Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Sixth E-book & Print Volume is officially out! Well...the preview version though...

As the title mentioned, the sixth E-book and Print are out, but it's only the preview version, as the finished product, is yet to be completed in June '19. If some readers are mad and upset about this, I apologize. In my defense, this is just a promotional strategy I'm using, in order to generate an ongoing interest. 
The actual volume, both the e-book and print version, will come out on June '19, as scheduled, with about as little grammatical and spelling errors, or continuity issues in the story-line as well. Same goes for the final volume, which will come out on June '24, which would be around my 36th birthday if I recall, with the same expectations. 
So there's nothing to worry, as I'm spending the next 3 years, writing through it, as well as editing, to be as excellent as I possibly can make it to be. So stay tuned for it. So in the meantime, you can check out the first five volumes of the "Celestial-Terrestrial Warriors" series, or some of my other titles that're already out already. Thanks for being understanding and have a great day. 

Signed, 
Beckett Baldwin 

P.S.-The plot outline is complete, but now comes the rough draft, follow by what comes afterwards. And even still, I've got to make great use of my time with my BFA in Studio Art w/conc. in Graphic Arts, my AA in Arts of Graphic Design, and eventually going for my MFA in Creative Writing. 
And I'm still trying to work on some more side projects, & still have "Celestial Graphics", my website, to manage in terms of selling my merchandise and e-books there. 

P.S.S.- I just even more compelled to talk more about this, as this is the most emotional, and most intensive of my magnum opus. The main reason why I'm spending another three more years on this, and there's a preview, is as it states, it's a preview for the pure amount of excellent, outstanding, and most extreme turning point of the entire series. From the time when I first started this project back in '05. Not to mention, I need to be fair and get around reading and giving constructive criticism to other people's work, other than just my own. I just felt compelled to state more into this, since I want to make sure that my readers/fans are still given a lot more than what they paid for. Don't get wrong, the rough draft has long since been completed years ago, but now comes the process of just editing it, and making sure that it's excellent. To make around 800-900 pages long; a whole lot more than the first volume, or even the third volume. 

Celestial/Terrestrial Warriors, Vol.6: Hellde's Return/Revenge of the Sugaar's Curse/Hero's Return [Preview]




No comments:

Post a Comment