Sunday, October 30, 2016

NaNoWriMo Update

Starting this November, I'll be participating once again in National Novel Writing Month. I want to take this opportunity, to finally get around and finish the sixth manuscript of the "Celestial/Terrestrial Warriors" series. The seven-planned e-book series. And here and there, I'll copyedit any of the other previous manuscripts, that need some more work. All while still going to Full Sail University, for my Master's Degree in Creative Writing. Once that's good and done, I'll spend my Christmas vacation, editing through the sixth manuscript, and sell it out to the public once it's good and ready to go. This is a good time to go ahead and wrap up the series on the best note. Before I get back to writing & editing for the "Saintly/Angelic Warriors" series. I plan on using Scrivener, Ulysses, and Shaxpir, in order to write through the manuscript, with descriptions of scenes, and notes from the Novelist himself.

Thank you for still following me, and there will be some other updates coming soon about the progress during the National Novel Writing Month.



No comments:

Post a Comment