Sunday, April 2, 2017

Update

Just to give a quick update, since I know I've been gone for a minute, I won't be working on the final volume of the "Celestia/Terrestrial Warriors" series, since I've been on it since '07 and republished the first volume in April of '11. It's been one helluva of a ride working through this, and I'd want to thank anyone, who took time out of their day, to read just a bit of what I've had to offer. The final volume that I've had planned, won't be out until either April or August of '22. Assuming the world doesn't blow itself up by now. Or that a massive civil war happens, that causes the worse riots that you'll ever see out there.
Until then, I'm going to work on the Graphic Novel or Graphic Literature version of my work. Just so that I can improve the quality of my work. Until then, take care and look forward for more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment