Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A fine line between growing up vs. having fun...

Today, there won't be no childhood entries. Just talking about life experiences, just to put it best. It won't be too long, because I'm not in the "Storytelling" mood. At least, not for something too long. So here we go. 

For some weird reason, the millennials, think that we need to always have fun. And to a certain degree, I do agree. Fun is entertainment, recreation, and amusing no less. But my argument to that is, that, if we're always having fun, there there is no productivity. Because having too much fun, also encourages laziness and not living up to your life's purpose. It even encourages Sloth, which is one of the 7 deadly sins, because your not living up to all of the gifts that you have, and that's a big no-no. I guess to me, when your always having fun, being overzealous, loud, rude, and obnoxious, your just being inconsiderate & insensitive to other's feelings, because your being too pre-occupied in your own self, to see the damage that your doing to others. 
Every since I was a child and a teenager, I've been goal-oriented. To me, having fun, is living up to and maximizing your potential, to see how far you can achieve and gain inner satisfaction and glory from it. Friendly competition was fun to me, but even I'm fully aware, that there will come a time, when I reach a certain age, where I need to work on my career, and offer productivity, for excellent products and services for people to enjoy. For me, it came in the forms of e-books, graphic design, and digital music for products, while services were graphic design, coaching, and potentially being a fitness trainer. And even became a entrepreneur in the process. Dedicating and committing my time to leaving behind excellent products with satisfaction from those who seek it from me. So because I'm an adult now, satisfaction is what I seek. Not trying to have fun, like I'm a child again. Because even through childhood, I've never displayed such traits, that were the same as the other kids. And I can tell you that now, that won't change neither. 

Just wanna give my entry for the day about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment