Saturday, June 11, 2016

Two more Childhood entries + Schedule

02/20/2001

Dear Journal,

I'm feeling like an idiot or a fool today, I need to find a place, where it acts as my sanctuary, where I need to get things together, & reviewing all the things I need to do. The only place is the living room, it's my favorite place to go. I just have to face the truth, every time I'd try to get an accomplishment, I' wound up getting stagnant. I need to be careful in life, so it won't be living in an nightmare forever. So maybe, I would listen to my gut & set things so, so that I'm prepared 
From now on, until then, I'm going to follow my goals a lot more more, & make accomplishments based off of them, in my day planner. Just watch "Simpsons" & "Discovery Channel", let's also not forget "BET".

03/01/2001

Dear Journal, 
Hey, how's everything going? Well everything is going quite well and amazing. I'm doing task back and forth to complete my life goal: To become the most versatile person, & make more friends. Almost got straight A's. 


[Alternate Free-Time Plans]

1 hour & 30 minutes of reading & studying research. 
4 hours & 30 minutes of editing & writing story 
15 minutes of relax time & drawing. 

Things to bring: 

  • Re-edit notebook 
  • A book [to study & research]
  • A game-boy Adv. w/ a game 
  • Writing utensils 
  • MP3 or iPod Touch 
6:00 p.m. Hangout at Bookstore (to get ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment