Sunday, June 5, 2016

More Childhood entries; more of when I was 12 years old...

11/17/2000

Dear Journal, 
Sunday went well, but something else has changed, along with it. My grades are straight A's and A-'s, so my iceberg punishment, has been lifted, since I'm close to making it to honor roll. This was much more challenging than it was in the fifth grade, but I know it's still doable. Well, the last two days are starting to melt off with the punishment, So if there was any lesson that I've learned from any of this, is that don't watch too much T.V., and just only stay on task with only just the day. Just gotta stay silent, and focus on getting straight A's and B's, and exercising, so that I can win the President's Award, for fitness.
Moral of the day: Stay silent & always stay on the task at hand.

11/24/00

Dear Journal, 
Today, is a really sad day, but some good came out of all of it. My close friend, is in the emergency room, and I can't keep my mind off of it. His name was Keenan. I'll be praying for him. The only good that I've gotten out of this day, was this certain show that I'd just now started watching, named "Yu Yu Hakusho", which was the first Japanese Animation show, I've watched. And it felt so relatable too. Anyways, I'm going back to write some new goals, to add to my other one's, that needed to be completed.

So as anybody can see, I was still a very goal-oriented person, even with the passing of one of my close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment