Friday, June 10, 2016

More Childhood Journal Entries...

1/13/2001

Dear Journal, 
Today & yesterday, were really suck-y days. My peers were ignoring me, and most of the time, I'd had to sit alone. This stinks. But I'm still going to stick to my goals, no matter what. Gonna go hit the gym, practice drawing & writing cursive. 

2/07/2001-2/09/2001

Dear Journal, 
Still staying just as goal-oriented, as ambitious, & as versatile as ever. Practicing writing & drawing more. But now, I'm starting to learn some dance moves, so that I can get into Show Choir. My two oldest siblings, were introducing me to this Black Entertainment Television, named "BET" & "MTV". From there, I'd also started practicing at free-styling, utilizing rhymes back and forth. Whelp, that's all I've got for now. 

Whelp, those are the only two that I've got. But this right here, is what made me also want to become a musician, but this time around, it's more around a Musicpreneur. And for anybody who doesn't believe that word exist, here's the definition of it. 

Musicpreneur: An independent, polymath musician who takes care of both their artistic and entrepreneurial aspect of their music career, creating business models and revenue streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment