Saturday, June 18, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo & November NaNoWriMo

I won't be writing a very, very long statement or update with this. I'm just going to get to the point, so that'll way I'll prepare for the upcoming events that're stated up in the headline. As of right now, due to one of my blog post showing some interest in having the e-book series, I'll be focusing on finishing the sixth manuscript of the "Celestial Terrestrial Warriors" series, throughout the whole entire year. So I'll be using the time with "National Novel Writing Month", to write & edit through the whole entire manuscript. Making sure it's as polished and as amazing as I can make it to be. And I'll also be focusing on going to grad school, to get my advanced degree at Full Sail University. With that, that is all.
Also, I'll be more active on Twitter, Stage32, & ScreenCraft, using WriterDuet & Celtx more often.





No comments:

Post a Comment